WatCard service interruption Jun 29-Jul 4
WatCard will be performing a server migration during the period of Jun 29-Jul 4; during this time window, some or all WatCard services will be unavailable. We do not anticipate that service interruption will be for the entire window, but likely for the first 24-48 hours.
During this time, you will still be able to use your WatCard to make purchase at most locations that accept WatCard, including meal plan purchases at all Food Services outlets. However, the following services will be impacted:
- WatCard add funds: unable to add money to your card
- WatCard transaction history will not be available
- uPrint services will only be available using a uPrint guest card – uPrint guest cards are available at the Libraries. uPrint prepaid/guest cards and additional printing services available at Media.doc locations.
- XAS printing will be not be available
- Pay and Display parking lots will not accept WatCard during this period
- Waterloo Taxi will not accept WatCard during this period
- Vending machines will not accept WatCard during this period
- WatCard issuance; we will be unable to reprint or issue new WatCards during this period
We apologize for any inconvenience the outage may cause.
WatCard is your uWaterloo ID card, access card, and convenience card – all in one!
With many services and vendors both on and off campus, there are hundreds of ways to make your WatCard work for you.
Come visit our service desk conveniently located in Campus Tech, on the lower level of the SLC.